Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Angelina Jolie Depression and Loneliness

Angelina Jolie Depression and Loneliness. Gossip is Angelina Jolie is always on the go.  Including many humanitarian efforts and achievements during the calendar - as an actress and Goodwill Ambassador of UN responsibility is to enforce some of the difficulties of his life you can. Constant travel, instead of depression and loneliness made ​​him, but to make Jolie the best thing, some friends and her partner, Brad Pitt is replaced. Read also Katy Perry and Tim Tebow will get married? and Angelina Jolie, design and price of a dress Angelina Jolie and Angelina Jolie tattoos and Angelina Jolie were married.
 
Angelina Jolie Depression

CNN on Wednesday in Angelina Jolie Depression an interview with Sanjay Gupta and satellite, 35 years old mother to six children revealed, life is pretty lonely when you can become, as a goodwill ambassador for the UN force them off her role.

Angelina Jolie Loneliness

Said - - Currently, Angelina Jolie Loneliness the Pakistani actress, "I will talk to my family." "I spoke with Brad Pitt, he came to me after the earthquake he has this problem ... he was here, wanted to know as much as possible for all travel, but I do not know, I do not have many friends to talk to him, is the only person to actually speak .. " I went to teach children why and I explained my flashlight and food packaging are why. They helped to pack some things, "he said." I do not happen in many African countries are to understand them as my child,, child, she What happens if there is something that the country now, know that each and all of them, or want to understand each country.

source