Sunday, February 26, 2012

Megan Fox Tattoos

Who says tattoos are forever? Megan Fox is having her iconic Marilyn Monroe tattoo removed from her inner right arm — and said it’s because she’s growing up.

“I’m just over it,” Fox told reporters after her performance in Montblanc’s 24-Hour Plays in New York on Monday. “You outgrow things that you love when you were a child. I got it when I was 18 and now I’m 25 and it just doesn’t make sense anymore.”




But the removal of something that was once so important to her isn’t painless. “It’s a hundred times worse than the tattoo itself,” she admitted. “I’ve only done one [session] so I probably have three or four left.”
Although Fox has other tattoos, including a Shakespeare reference on her shoulder and husband Brian Austin Green’s name on her hip, she won’t put anything over Monroe’s fading face once treatments are completed. In fact, she believes it’ll be impossible to tell she ever had a tattoo at all. “I think it will come off completely because I have the right skin type to remove ink,” she said. “The more fair skinned you are the easier it is to remove dark ink, and I’m as fair as it gets.” Tell us: Have you ever had a tattoo removed?(source)