Saturday, March 24, 2012

Angelina Jolie Leg Oscars

Angelina Jolie Leg Oscars. Angelina Jolie’s boldly-placed bare right leg jutting from her Versace gown at this year’s Oscars immediately spawned a popular new pose (‘Jolie-ing’) and earned its own Twitter handle.
Despite the online craze, the 36-year-old beauty wasn’t fazed by the attention.

“I honestly didn’t pay attention to it. You know what I mean?” Angelina told The Huffington Post of the leg buzz. “I don’t watch those TV shows and if I go online and see something about myself, I don’t click on it.

“And the people I surround myself with don’t really talk about that kind of stuff,” the actress added with a laugh. “I heard something, but I didn’t pay any attention.”

The “In The Land of Blood and Honey” writer/director said her dramatically sexy, gam-exposing stance wasn’t premeditated – she was merely enjoying the glitzy evening in a stunning dress.

“It’s as simple as being a woman picking a dress you like and having a night, and not really thinking about anything else,” she added.

source