Friday, March 16, 2012

Clint Eastwood Tattoos

Clint Eastwood Tattoos. Finally decided to take the plunge so to speak and get myself a CE tattoo. I'm sure it's the view of everyone that visits this forum but Clint is just the greatest ever! This is just my way of paying homage to a guy that I've admired for the last 25 years.

Anyway, I've 'googled' but not really found anything suitable yet. Basically I'm looking for a full shot of Clint stood in any of the Spaghetti westerns or as Josey Wales. Does anyone know of any sites that would have such a photo that I could use.



Finally had my Clint tattoo done last week. Hurt like hell especially getting the gun tattooed on my shin but well worth it. The guy that did it has in my opinion done a fabulous job. My way of paying homage to the guy that I've admired for the last 25 years.