Sunday, April 29, 2012

Demi Lovato tattoos pictures

Ex-Disney star Demi Lovato has inked her wrists with a tattoo to thank her fans for getting her through rehab.

After she punched a dancer on The Jonas Brothers tour, and promptly entering a Michigan rehabilitation facility, Demi has credited her fans for helping her through 'the darkest time' in her life.

Yesterday the 18-year-old took her gratitude to a new level - posting a video online in which she shows of her new tattoos, dedicated to her fans.

Back to normal: A happy and smiling Demi Lovato posted a video online yesterday in which she showed off her new fan inspired ink

Back to normal: A happy and smiling Demi Lovato posted a video online yesterday in which she showed off her new fan inspired ink

On her left wrist says 'Stay' and on the right it says 'Strong.'
There is also a small heart that she says represents the love of her followers.

'I wanted to thank my fans in a way I know can never be forgotten,' she said.
The starlet added that while she was receiving treatment for 'emotional and physical issues' in rehab, many of her fans tattooed hearts on their own wrists in solidarity for her.

Art: The actress adn singer had the words 'Stay' and 'Strong' tattooed on each wrist

Art: The actress adn singer had the words 'Stay' and 'Strong' tattooed on each wrist

'I wanted to show you guys that I will never forget the support that you gave me, and I will look at it every day and remember you and be completely thankful for you. Just thought you guys should know that. I love you,' she gushed.
The teen singer also hit Twitter on Tuesday night, sending her first message since she entered rehab in October.
'Guess who's baaaaaaaack!!!!!!!' she wrote.
'I love you guys SO MUCH this support is UNBELIEVABLE!! I'm tearing up I'm so thankful.'
Fans replied, Tweeting lots of welcome back messages.

Thank you: The star said the new tattoos were a tribute to her fans who stood by her through the 'darkest time in her life'

Thank you: The star said the new tattoos were a tribute to her fans who stood by her through the 'darkest time in her life'


Just two weeks ago Demi posted a similar video in which she thanked fans for standing by her and began to explain what she has been through.

'I was dealing with issues that I know not only girls just my age but of all ages are dealing with.
'People that are probably watching this video right now are dealing with the issues that I had to and I hope to one day raise awareness of everything.'

In her video she thanked her fans for supporting her with tweets, letters and good wishes and told them: 'I can’t tell you how much light you guys brought into my life in probably the darkest time of my life. Without you guys, I wouldn’t be here today.'

Looking fresh faced and cheery, Demi spoke about returning to work, although she did not give an indication of her plans, saying only: 'I wanted to let you guys know that I'm excited to get back to work.'