Sunday, April 8, 2012

Madonna kissing Britney Spears

Britney Spears took to her Twitter to express her sentiments over Madonna's new album, MDNA, that just dropped March 26.
"Love the new album -- every single song is incredible. Congrats girl!" Spears, 30, posted.

Madonna's response? "Please come on stage and kiss me again. I miss you!!" she tweeted, referring to the time the pair shared an infamous on-stage, girl-on-girl smooch at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.




Spears tweeted back, "Tempting…" which made Madonna ask, "Are you gonna make me work for this?"
"Why of course!" the "Hold It Against Me" pop star replied back.

Looks like Madonna, 53, may have had a change in heart since her January interview with Nightline, when she said she wouldn't kiss Spears in the future.

"Nice moment, good kisser. No, I already did it. I don't like to repeat myself," Madonna told ABC News correspondent Cynthia McFadden.

source