Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Eva Longoria T-shirt and long brown hair pictures

It must be difficult standing out from the crowd when your best friends include Victoria Beckham and Kate Becksinale.

But Eva Longoria certainly gave it her best shot as she arrived at the Bouchon Bistro in Los Angeles to help Victoria turn 38 wearing a form fitting green pencil skirt and white long-sleeved T-shirt.
Eva left her long brown hair loose around her shoulders for the occasion, and teamed her outfit with a pair of black peeptoe heels and a waist cinch belt.

Celebrate! Eva Longoria headed out in Los Angeles last night to help her friend Victoria Beckham celebrate her 38th birthday
Celebrate! Eva Longoria headed out in Los Angeles last night to help her friend Victoria Beckham celebrate her 38th birthday

Celebrate! Eva Longoria headed out in Los Angeles last night to help her friend Victoria Beckham celebrate her 38th birthday


Leaving the birthday girl green with envy: Eva wore a pretty emerald coloured skirt with a white T-shirt
Leaving the birthday girl green with envy: Eva wore a pretty emerald coloured skirt with a white T-shirt


She also carried a bronze gift bag from British jewellery designer Solange Azagury-Partridge - suggesting Victoria was going to be very lucky with her birthday present from her famous friend this year.

Lucky girl! Eva carried a gift bag from British jewellery designer Solange Azagury-Partridge
Lucky girl! Eva carried a gift bag from British jewellery designer Solange Azagury-Partridge

Desperate Housewives star Eva, 37, and Victoria have long been friends, and are often seen out together at various events.

Talking previously about their friendship, Eva said: 'I really like to surround myself with women who place their family first. She is very devoted and dedicated to her kids and I really respect that.'

Asked what they do when they spend time together, Eva replied: 'We eat! And we hang out at each other’s houses.

'We don’t go out that much actually. We just do normal girl things when we’re along – we have a meal and a catch up.'

Eva's eye-catching outfit last night highlighted her slim figure, with the pretty brunette star saying recently that she still has to work hard to stay slender.

She told the Huffington Post: 'I was an aerobics instructor, and a personal trainer in college, so I was addicted to exercise.

'I used to do an hour and a half to two hours a day.

'I'd teach a class and then train clients. And I realised I didn't need that much. Now I like weight training and abs. I love abs. I hate the elliptical. I hate jogging.
'I despise cardio. I just...can't do it. So I try to do my cardio within the workout.'